Aged BETWEEN 13-17 AND WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH HELPING AT FOCUS?
The role of a teen server at Focus is both challenging and rewarding. We are looking for teenagers who are:
- Serious about their relationship with God
- Desiring to grow in God
- Actively involved with a church family
- Willing to serve in practical and sometimes mundane jobs
- Able to work well as a team
- A good role model to younger children
- Respectful and kind
- Prepared to get ‘stuck in’ with enthusiasm
- Keen to learn and grow during the leaders weekend
- Ready to give rather than take, with the understanding that their role is to bless the delegates
Teen server applications are only accepted on the basis of a reliable character reference confirming these qualities from the applicants Church Leader. Having been a delegate or teen server in the past does not necessarily guarantee a place on the team. If the Focus team feel that a teen has not shown these qualities or been a blessing to the camp in the past we will give preference to those who have done.
The deadline for teen server applications is 18th May - you can expect to hear from us by the end of June as to whether or not you have a space on the team.